About Me

My photo
My name is Tomi and I live with my wonderful husband and my two kids (my dogs!) in Ada, Ohio. I am currently doing student teaching and will be graduating in May 2012. I have decided to start a blog which I hope will follow me to my first teaching position. Being that I have little experience teaching, I have MANY questions so I might frequently ask the help of my followers!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! Sorry it has been a while since my last post. My husband went in for surgery yesterday so I missed school yesterday and today! NOT liking it at all but I would rather be here in case he needs something. I have a wonderful Co-op that is OK with me missing two days in a row for this (thank goodness!) but I am still unhappy about not being in school today.

Either way, on my day off from school (in between taking care of my husband and myself) I decided to figure out my TpT page. I just uploaded my first item. Being that it is my first, it is free. It is a Jeopardy style game I created in powerpoint last year after covering a unit on the three branches of U.S. Government. Stop on over and check it out!

 U.S. Government Jeopardy Game

Let me know what you think of it!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful end of February! Spring is just around the corner...!

No comments:

Post a Comment